Friday, June 24, 2011

Thanks / Congrats Today To: Rick Shapiro.

I respect all the players in this scene, however I most enjoy Rick Shapiro, who has been training these past few years in LA and Australia, to become this wonderful weapon of secret word, or secret-weapon pirate bird.


Whichever the case, I'm so proud of the result--I know how much goes into a transformative thing like that-- and am gladly grateful I got to see some of the work in progress.


~W.


LOUIS CK DVD of LOUIE season 1 Extra Scene

Uploaded by on Jun 21, 2011

Hello person watching this. This is what it is: A scene that I shot for the pilot of LOUIE which never made air for season one, and is on the SEASON 1 DVD available today, June 21st. It features comedians Nick Dipaolo, Rachel Feinstein, Todd Barry and the great Rick Shapiro.
the DVD is available here...
http://tinyurl.com/3gnq9f5
and make sure to watch the season premiere of LOUIE season 2 this THURSDAY, june 23rd at 10:30PM on FX


No comments:

Post a Comment